ICT Resources for language teachers
How can we teach languages in the 21st century? What are the best tools to foster the communicative and digital competence of our students? This course will explore some of the ICT resources teachers are successfully using today in the language classroom, with practical examples and a constructive discussion on the best solutions for each context
- Intermediate English level
- Regular email usage
- Basic Internet surfing skills
- Computer with Internet connection
- Use the potential of ICT to foster the communicative competence of students
- Develop strategies for the meaningful use of ICT in the language class
- Design practical activities for your students with the tools presented
The role of the trainer will be to guide and support the learning process, as well as give feedback on the activities presented to help all participants reflect on the ICT implementation in the classroom.
- Send the tasks required in each module in the due dates.
- Share and actively discuss the activities presented with other participants for the meaningful implementation of these activities with ICT in the language classroom.