Each participant will create his or her own blog and keep track of the blogs created by the other members in the course. They will write articles on their blogs where they discuss different collaborative projects and show their gained expertise in mind map creation and embedding multimedia. Interconnecting blogs will also provide an excellent opportunity to share good practice.
- Realise the potential of using blogs in English language teaching.
- Be familiar with the most popular collaborative projects.
- Know about some software tools that can be useful for education blogs.
- Have shared tools, resources and good practice through their blogs.
- Blog creation.
- FAVS to interconnect and display the blogs’ content and vote and comment articles easily.
- YouTube videos, pdfs, multimedia presentations, sound files to embed on blogs.
- Articles about collaborative projects.
- Strategies to find useful resources.
- Development of classroom plans.
Espiral’s Moodle platform will be used to explain the modules, share concerns and work together. Participants will be able to create their blogs from the indications provided on it. The approach is eminently practical. The course consists of 4 modules:
- Creating and interconnecting blogs.
- ICT tools to make your blog more interactive.
- Articles and summaries on collaborative projects.
- Designing activities for the English language classroom, based on relevant resources.
In order to obtain accreditation for the course, participants must complete at least one of the activities for each module and do a minimum of 80% of all the proposed activities. The blog of each of the learners will be globally evaluated at the end of the course, taking into account the votes and comments of other participants.